Website Decorum Vending
Decorum Vending – Specialist in Unattended Retail Solutions
Decorum is one of the fastest growing companies in the Vending Industry. The Company is expanding rapidly and is now about to embark on a programme of installations that will considerably increase Decorum’s managed and maintained vending estate.
To provide the required support for this expansion we are now looking to recruit an experienced Vending Service Engineer, to join our Vending Operations Team.
This role will appeal to someone who is proactive, customer focused and can work un-supervised.
Working closely with the Operations Manager and Service team on managing service calls, responding to machine failures, ordering parts that are required and when requested, get involved with site surveys and machine installations. You will be required to communicate with Operations and offer help and guidance where needed.
As part of the Senior level to this role you will be required to work closely with the Operations manager for the purpose of identifying areas of improvement within the team and training requirements.
- Have technical and mechanical experience
- Have experience with Sanden Vendo, Crane and Coffetek machines.
- Have a basic electrical understanding and experience.
- Well organised, and flexible in approach to route demands and changing requirements at short notice.
- Has a flexible approach to working hours, early starts and route planning requirements.
- Security conscious and conversant with health and safety good working practices whilst engaged in the fulfilment of duties.
- Able to effectively prioritise tasks and route assignments.
- Self-motivated – adopts a “can do” attitude to the role.
- Enjoys a good level of health and fitness. Used to workplace manual handling requirements – able to lift 25Kg safely. Able to deploy loaded sack trucks from Vehicle to machine.
- Have a good command of spoken and written English.
- Display a very personable approach, with the ability to interact effectively with other team members and external persons.
- Be flexible to changing work schedules and working hours to meet the Business requirements.
- Respond to reported machine breakdowns
- Ensure accurate use of mobile devices. Logging onto calls when they are onsite, closing down jobs whilst at the machine, providing full and accurate close down notes to enable an accurate review of performance.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service to all customers at all times.
- Communicate with Operators and offer help, advice and any training as and when required.
- Order parts through centralised spares, return under warranty parts within 7days and collect any parts that have been ordered when notified of their arrival. On arrival, return to site and fit the parts.
- Maintain a well organised stock of spare parts on vehicle.
- When requested, get involved with site surveys and machine installations.
- Be smart and presentable at all times.
- Be helpful and flexible with duties.
- Advise your line manager of any problems occurring in the operations supply chain.
- Work closely with the Service team and Technicians in problem solving machine/operations issues to give customers an exceptional vending service.
- Provide preventive maintenance to machines.
- Complete job sheets if required
- Complete basic vehicle checks
- Keep company vehicle clean and tidy at all times.
- Clear down all service calls within five minutes of each job to enable Service team to plan any reactive calls that you may be required to attend.
- Monitor and measure the teams to achieve all required contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring that Company operating standards and processes are met and maintained.
- Maintaining effective communication with other Roles within the Organisation.
- Develop and coach team members, identifying training requirements.
- Attend customer meetings
- Work hours will be circa 48 hours per week, times subject to demand but normally 08.00 to 16.00.
- Job type: Full-time.
- O.T.E £30,000
- Regulatory pension contribution.
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- Applicants invited from all areas although Home Counties based would be ideal.
How to apply – please contact Warren Fields (Operations Manager) email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.