David Llewellyn – Chief Executive
Steve Collins – Membership Services Manager
Penny Rowell – Accounts Controller
Kennedy Procter – Marketing & Communications Executive
Martin Colston – AVA Census Reporter
He has 30 years’ experience in Vending and the wider Away From Home Hot Beverage industry in the UK, USA, Canada, Japan, China, France and Germany.
• In addition to the AVA Census, Martin also produces the annual Market Reports for the European Vending Association, covering another 21 countries.
• Martin was the Global Strategic Insight Director for Mars Drinks for 10 years, responsible for all primary research globally, all competitor analysis and data acquisition, and then using the insights gained to develop robust growth strategies and support key business investment decisions.
• While at Mars Drinks, Martin was a member of both the Mars Incorporated Global Strategy Community and the Mars Incorporated Global Insight Community.
• Also while at Mars Drinks, Martin was a regular data contributor to the both the annual AVA Census and to the quarterly EVMMA machine sales tracker.
Mike Saltmarsh – Technical Consultant
Has over 39 years of experience in the food industry, He was product development manager for Four Square for 17 years and has been the Chief Executive of Inglehurst Foods for the past 22 years. He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry and the Institute of Food Science and Technology and a Chartered Scientist, and regularly lectures on food safety issues at Birmingham University.
He deals with all technical questions and can provide information and guidance concerning a range of topics, including:
- Bacteria in water
- Temperature and scalding
- Food safety
- HACCP and HACCP plans
- Supplier auditing
- Healthier eating and nutrition
- Disability discrimination
- WRAS approval