AVA Electrical Foundation Training Part 1
Tuesday, 26th March, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
The AVA Engineers’ Competence Training Courses are designed to help companies of all shapes and sizes comply with today’s legislation whilst keeping the costs to a minimum. The courses provide vending-specific electrical training for all levels of engineers, from new starters to those with years of experience looking to refresh or further develop their skills. Successful course completion leads to a certificate of competence which is City & Guilds recognised.
All trainees need to be assessed initially. This helps to ensure that you only pay for the courses that are really needed whilst allowing everybody to achieve the same accreditation
AVA Electrical Foundation training part 1
- This course intended for those with limited knowledge of electricity. It is appropriate for those starting in the industry or for those converting from another role in the company.
- Basic electrical theory
- Isolating machines safely
- Electrically testing machines safely
- Health and safety working with electricity.
- Test paper marked by independent assessor.
- Basic certificate issued to cover basic safety with electricity
for more detail contact David Bamford: firstname.lastname@example.org