AVA LIVE: ON THE ROAD
20th November, 2019
Unit 3 Old Dalby Trading Estate
Station Road, Old Dalby
Come along to the first of our revamped regional meetings. . .
RBC Group is hosting a packed AVA agenda. As well as it being a great opportunity to find out what services they offer, you can see their brand new URtoGo unattended retail solution in actions.
Also on the Agenda:
- Nestlé Professional: What does the future of The Workplace look like? What will consumers and future clients demand of our services? The result of some amazing Insight & Research work being shared with AVA members
- Martin Colston – with an update from the annual AVA Census. Looking at market changes and opportunities for the future.
- Legislation Update:
- Scotland and Wales want to introduce a 25p cup levy. Is England next? What action can you take?
- The Deposit Return Scheme will add 20p to the vend price of a bottle. What are the Defra proposals for England, Wales and N.Ireland? What will the DRS for Scotland look like?
- What other legislation does the Government have in store for us (beside Brexit!) and what steps you can take to offset the impact – or take advantage of the opportunity?
- The Department for Health & Social Care has proposed a ban on sales of Energy Drinks – only though vending machines – in the effort to restrict sales to under 16’s. What will be the impact on your business?
Find out by booking your free AVA member’s place.
Contact Kennedy Procter on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 03300 883 267
20th November 2019Time
12:30 pm - 4:30 pmLocation Ticket Price
£ + Booking fees
For more information on this event, please email at