OPERATOR REPRESENTATIVE VACANCY ON THE AVA BOARD!
With the resignation of Neil Thomas from his position as Operator Representative to the AVA Board, we now have a vacancy for this position.
It is an exciting time to join the Board and influence the future of our industry – so why not put your name forward?
If the company you represent is a member of the AVA, you can apply for this voluntary position on the AVA Board. The Board meets four times a year and helps to shape and guide the workings of the AVA to ensure that member interests are best served.
It is not all one way; there are BENEFITS TO YOU such as
- making your mark on the industry
- influencing the future of vending and of the AVA
- taking a broader view of vending
- working alongside other vending leaders
- reaping rewards from networking with others in the vending world
- creating new friendships and alliances
To stand for election to the Board all you need to do is complete and return the nomination form here.
Please email to Penny.Rowell@the-ava.com:
- The ‘completed 2019 AVA Operator Representative Nominations Form’
- A personal profile (maximum 250 word brief) On your background and what you would bring to the role
- A head and shoulders photo of yourself
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th August, 2019.
If more than one person puts their name forward, we will carry out a members’ vote to decide which applicant joins the Board.
If you need any further information do let us know.